Control Room operatives save 5 hours on check calls during a typical 8 hour night-shift, releasing time back to proactive monitoring and support
Benefits at a glance
- Significant time saved on check calls – 5 hours on a typical 8 hour night-shift
- Ease of use, flexibility and configurability
- Security guards trust SmartTask to check in and check out, communicate the progress of their site patrols and manage their holidays in real-time and on the move
- Electronic forms log all site patrols and DOV vehicle checks
- Single repository for critical security guard documentation ensures compliance with important government certification such as SIA status
- One single integrated system provides clarity for the Control Room on all operations
- Success of SmartTask implementation kickstarts expansion to other parts of the organisation.
360 Vision Technology, the UK manufacturer of rugged HD, radar and thermal PTZ imaging cameras, has partnered with barox, the global manufacturer of professional standard switches, PoE media converters and IP extenders, to support installers and specifiers by confirming its range of PoE Ethernet switch products are suitable to power 360 Vision’s range of PTZ cameras and peripherals.
3xLOGIC Introduces Varifocal Multi-Imager Camera for Cost-Effective Video Surveillance Four separate streams provide coverage of multiple cameras in a single housing 10th March 2022 …. 3xLOGIC, a lead ...
Artificial Intelligence and Loss Prevention: Seeing Through the Hype Artificial intelligence is here, and it seems like every company and start-up is now powered by AI. However, it is hard to distin ...
More than meets the eye While loss prevention for the retail sector remains as much of a concern as ever, so too does making sure the customer experience is a positive one. As such, video management s ...
More and more companies are migrating from traditional analogue CCTV systems to IP network-based solutions, which offer next-gen multi-megapixel ultra-HD cameras and allow users to monitor and manage the system and record, store and retrieve images from anywhere in the network using a PC or smartphone.