Akuvox releases A092S Door Access Controller
Introducing the A092S Door Access Controller that can be used to easily integrate with third-party access control readers, fire alarm detectors or lift controllers to create holistic control of building entrance and exit.
The A092S 2-Door Access Controller has the capability of controlling up to two doors either independantly or in a multi-door interlock configuration ('airlock' configuration). Each door can be connected with 2 x keypads or card readers, 2 x exit buttons and 1 x firealarm.
Akuvox A092S main features at a glance
- Supports up to 50,000 cards and 100,000 card presenting records
- Supports TCP/IP communication and web interface for management
- Supports multi-door interlock function and anti-pass back function
- Supports RS-485, OSDP, Wiegand protocol for accessing card readers
- Supports emergency door release (EDR)
- Supports tamper-proof alarm
- Easy to establish large-scale access control system with Akuvox ACMS
- Back-up battery design