Akuvox releases A0 Series Access Control Readers
Introducing the first models to be released as part of the new Akuvox A0 Series of compact Access Control Readers, featuring multiple access credentials including RFID, NFC, Bluetooth BLE and keypad versions for swift, secure access through doors, gates or barriers.
The Akuvox A01 and A02 models are the first to be released from a series of four options - with A03 and A04 expected for release in the latter part of 2021.
The A01 is an Access Reader with dual-frequency RFID and NFC for fully contactless access credentials via card, keyfob or smartphone.
The Akuvox A02 model features dual frequency RFID, NFC and pin code keypad.
Akuvox A01 and A02 Access Control Reader main features at a glance
- IP Access Control Readers
- Dual format access authentication via multi-frequency RFID & NFC (A01) or multi-frequency RFID, NFC and pin code (A02)
- Web interface administration
- Remote configuration and management
- Keyless entry via smartphone (NFC, BLE)
- 20,000 card capacity and 100,000 event log
- Tamper-proof alarm
- Toughened glass front panel
- IP65 protection rating for indoor & outdoor applications
- Flush- or Surface-mountable