Best Kept Secret in CSR
Waste to Wonder are a 14001 accredited and Safe Contractor registered company that provide a unique ethical and environmentally sensitive approach to the managed disposal of no longer needed office equipment and IT. With over 17 years in the CSR arena we are one of the pioneers in bridging the gap between companies with redundant but serviceable equipment and charities and good causes locally and around the world who have a need for such equipment. To date we have equipped over 760 schools in 19 countries through our “School in a Box” initiative.
The Waste to Wonder process ensures the following environmental impact benefits are achieved:
- Reduced Carbon Dioxide emissions
- The environmental impact of creating a new item is eliminated
- Reduced consumption of natural resources and energy
- Reduce land area required to assimilate solid waste
- Reduce landfill greenhouse emissions.
The Waste to Wonder process unlocks several key CSR benefits:
- Redeploying equipment through Waste to Wonder supports local and international educational, and charitable causes and generates internal and external goodwill.
- Disadvantage children have access to educational resources that may be otherwise unobtainable.
- Demonstrate commitment to your environmental and CSR policies
It delivers all of these benefits in a risk managed, cost effective, and simple process, which compliments your existing initiatives. Post project a CSR report is issued profiling both the environmental and ethical impact your project has had, both in terms of waste minimisation and the charitable benefit that your equipment will have around the world.