It is important that doors and windows are fit for use for the homeowner to have confidence in the product, preventing draughts, rain ingress and damage under wind load.
Standards we test to:
- BS6375-1 / BS EN 1026 Air permeability test of doors and windows
- BS6375-1 / BS EN 1027 Watertightness test of doors &
- BS6375-1 / BS EN 12211 Wind deflection, wind cycle and wind safety test of doors and windows
- BS EN 13241 / BS EN 12444 Resistance to wind load of industrial doors
- BS EN 13241 / BS EN 12427 Air permeability of industrial doors
- BS EN 13241 / BS EN 12489 Resistance to water penetration of industrial doors
We have two state of the art K Schulten weather test rigs, with capacity up to five metres wide and four metres high, for testing doors, windows, industrial doors and shutters for air permeability, watertightness and wind resistance.