uvex 2 trend footwear
uvex‘s new line of safety footwear offers a range of shoes and boots in protection class S1, S2 and S3. Uppers are made from high quality leather or microfibre textile and all guarantee reliable safety standards provided by a steel midsole and a steel toe-cap. The dual density polyurethane outsole (slip-resistant SRC certification) in combination with the uvex anti-twist heel cap, offer pure comfort and stability to prevent ankle twisting. Additional reflective elements enhance the design and increase wearer safety due to them being more visible. The S3 versions are equipped with an additional scuff-cap which prevents wear and tear especially when kneeling.
A Boa® Fit System option allows wearers to adjust the fit of their safety shoes quickly, effortlessly and with precision. The system ensures long-lasting comfort and allows laces to be released by simply pulling up the dial. Suitable for everyone, especially those that wear gloves and want to adjust their footwear throughout the day or trades people that need to slip their footwear on and off regularly to enter customers houses.
• uvex climazone technology continuously maintains internal climate: highly breathable lining and upper, and comfortable climatic insole with moisture transport system
• Removable antistatic comfortable insole provides additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot and wicks moisture away from the foot for improved comfort and hygiene
• Sole tread contains flex lines that support natural rolling motion of the foot without restricting movement
• Pivot point reduces pressure on joints during twisting motions. Deep studs / wide channels disperse surface debris
• Foamed scuffcap (S3 models only) helps protect upper particularly when kneeeling
• Meets the ESD specifications with volume resistance under 35 megaohms
• Reliable protection: penetration-resistant steel midsole (S3 models only), steel toe cap and stabilising uvex anti-twist heel cap increases stability without restricting movement
• Ergonomically designed lightweight, non-marking and self-cleaning outsole made from dual density polyurethane - excellent slip resistance (SRC rated)
• Reflective elements enhances visibility of the wearer
Affordable Quality and Comfort.
The new uvex 2 trend safety shoe range offers real value for money. Whether in the assembly hall or on the production line, indoors or outdoors: uvex 2 trend safety footwear range is suitable for medium duty applications and incorporates numerous proven technologies at an affordable price.