uvex 1 business footwear
Providing reliable protection against workplace hazards, the new extra-wide steel toe cap protects your toes against falling objects and impacts. The flexible, non-marking, slip-resistant mono polyurethane sole features a soft EVA insert for increased comfort. Innovative uvex climazone technology protects your feet against excess perspiration by wicking moisture
away from the foot and regulating the internal temperature, reducing moisture build up. These smart lace-up shoes and boots are the ideal choice for those who work in both office and factory environments and place equal value on style, safety and comfort.
• Modern, ultra-lightweight and flexible S3 and S2 safety shoes: safe, stylish and super comfortable in a modern business look
• Made from water and abrasion resistant, breathable synthetic materials, making them suitable for people allergic to chrome
• All sole materials are free of silicones, plasticisers and other paint wetting
• Meets the ESD specification with volume resistance under 35 megaohms
• Robust, extra-wide steel toe cap for maximum wearer comfort
• Ergonomically designed outsole made from polyurethane with excellent slip resistance
• Penetration-resistant, non-metallic midsole in accordance with the latest safety standards, does not restrict flexibility
• Outstanding wearer comfort thanks to a newly developed last and climate-optimised, breathable materials
• Made from high-tech, breathable, easy to clean microvelour for a soft, comfortable fit without pressure points — soft padded collar and tongue further enhances comfort
• Removable antistatic comfortable insole, with a moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot
So comfortable and flexible, you wouldn't know it's safety footwear.
The smart, stylish and extremely versatile uvex 1 business range can be worn straight from the office to the production area, blending perfectly with both casual wear such as chinos or jeans, and more formal business attire such as a suit. You would never know from looking at the uvex 1 business that it is indeed safety footwear.
- The Health & Safety Event