SkyHawk Surveillance Drives 1TB - 8TB
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads 1 that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. 2 Included is RAID RapidRebuild™, which provides 3× faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID rebuilds.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty 3 represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Unparalleled data protection with an optional 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, providing access to Seagate's secure labs with industry-leading data recovery success rates.
SkyHawk™ leverages Seagate's extensive experience in designing drives purpose-built for surveillance applications.
SkyHawk Mainstream surveillance drives tuned for 24×7, high write cycle workloads typical for surveillance.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
- The Security Event