Seos® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV3
HID’s high frequency credential portfolio centres on Seos® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV3. Both are state-of-the-art technologies that, when implemented through HID, deliver advanced security features that aren’t available elsewhere.
- Modern encryption approaches are always used to secure data, including AES128 and NIST based key diversification
- Mutual authentication and secure messaging allow the card and reader to validate their authenticity to each other and protect the integrity of each communication session
- Privacy first with random UID enabled by default — meaning the card will never openly share any information that could be associated with the user
- Secure Identity Objects (SIOs) protect personal application data regardless of what credential technology is chosen
- Key management enables you to designate unique, AES128 encrypted keys to specific roles and applications
Implementing state-of-the art physical security technologies doesn’t have to come at the cost of convenience — or choice. With HID’s secure physical access solutions, you can select the credential technology that fits your needs, the form factors that work for your users and the provisioning and management options that are convenient for your team.
Talk to a HID representative on Stand 4/F60 to discuss which credential solution is right for your organisation or visit www.hidglobal.com/credentials to learn more.
- Access Control
- Smart Buildings