The Scan-Beam Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) has a very narrow, well-defined 'beam break' functionality - ideal for perimeters, operating close to physical fences and boundaries.
A single pair of transmit & receive modules forms an invisible 3D volumetric microwave zone to detect intruders.
- Very narrow, well-defined 'beam break' functionality.
- Up to 500m range.
- Alarms on intrusion
- All weather capability
- Low total cost of ownership
- Compact and lightweight design
- Very easy to install and set up using web browser
- Power-over-Ethernet (POE)
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for best target detection and minimal false alarms
- Very high RFI and EMI immunity due to "super-heterodyne" design
- 24GHz operating frequency for improved detection probability and immunity to jamming
- Robust and thoughtful design for long life
- The Security Event