Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPA)
The OSPAs are increasingly being seen as one of the most prestigious accolades one can achieve in security. They are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity for outstanding performers, whether buyers or suppliers, to be recognised and their success to be celebrated.
The criteria for these awards are based on extensive research on key factors that contribute to and characterise outstanding performance.
The OSPAs are being set-up in collaboration with security associations and groups across many countries.
Why enter the OSPAs?
- Credibility– you will become part of an evidence based scheme which understands what ‘outstanding performance’ really means, and recognises it.
- Gain Recognition and Brand Exposure – by joining the OSPAs you will become part of an international scheme recognised across the industry.
- Value – by entering the OSPAs you will show people that you recognise the value of the security work carried out by your business.
- Industry Benchmarking– you will be able to set yourself apart from the competition by committing to a scheme which rewards evidence based achievement and is committed to openness and credibility.
- Business and Networking Opportunities– The OSPAs will bring together people from all over the industry, you’ll have the chance to meet new people and make important industry contacts.
- The Awards Ceremony– you will be a part of a brilliant and enjoyable awards presentation, that will be one of the premier events on the security calendar.
- Winners– You have the chance to become the winner of an OSPAs award, and to be promoted on both your country’s OSPA website and the Global OSPAs website.