Norden Secnor NAC-5003SA Biometric Access Control Fingerprint, Keypad And Multi-Format Proximity Card Reader
The 5003SA is a new generation of multi-function access control unit with multiple authentication options - biometric fingerprint, proximity reader with multi-format options and keypad. It uses the powerful, stable and reliable ARM core 32-bit microprocessor to ensure the highest performance at an attractive cost.
It can be used as standalone access control as well as an access control reader with the 7000 series door controller, making it one of the most versatile products on the market.
- Reads 125KHz EM Card as standard
- Optional HID Card and 13.56MHz Mifare card available
- Black acrylic numeric touch buttons with backlight
- Can be used as a credential reader with a 7000 series PC based door controller or as a standalone unit. User can adjust the transmission format.
- Supports different access methods: Entry by Card + Code or Entry by
- multi cards
- Reinforced Zinc-alloy housing - Wear & rust resistant
- Standalone user capacity: 10,000 users
- IP68 rating – suitable for external application
- Access Control
- Door Entry / Intercom
- CCTV & Video Surveillance
- Video Analytics