inView CCTV Tower
These versatile towers can operate on independent solar (and wind) and battery power, or mains power. They communicate via the mobile network, meaning there is no need for a hard-wired connection, and provide unbroken coverage for sites of all sizes in any location.
The towers connect to multiple remote sensors enabling them to detect activity over even large scale sites, internally or externally. Any trigger from these sensors causes the telescopic tower’s mast-mounted camera to pan, rotate, zoom, focus and record the event in real-time in high quality format.
Many criminal incursions occur under the cover of darkness, so the inView CCTV Towers capture footage 24 hours a day thanks to the in-built capacity for night vision illumination and infrared capability.
24/7/365 Remote monitoring is provided by our own in-house NSI Gold Cat II accredited Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) where our professionally trained operatives are able to rapidly react to any activations and respond accordingly.
As well as providing high quality images and footage, our inView CCTV towers are also a well-proven, highly effective, visible criminal deterrent, with the added ability to sound an audible siren to deter live criminal intrusions.
Clearway CCTV towers boast several key features, including:
- No on-site services needed: our towers are powered by solar energy and high capacity batteries requiring the minimum of maintenance. Communication and monitoring is via the mobile network so there is no requirement for mains power or a fixed internet connection.
- In-built capacity for night illumination and infrared vision to provide a visual deterrent and capture footage 24 hours a day.
- Communication via a mobile network and arm / disarm features enable customisation and control on the go, plus monitoring from a remote location.
- Fully weatherproof: the CCTV tower is designed to withstand prolonged external exposure and adverse weather conditions.
- Independent function: our CCTV camera towers are designed to be left unmanned for long periods of time and, once installed, they do their job with very little maintenance required.
- Swift setup: this is a rapid deployment CCTV tower, with installation taking just 20 minutes to complete, and being fully live and monitored within a couple of hours.
Optional extras are available including air quality monitoring, PPE detection, stopped vehicle detection, and ANPR.
- CCTV & Video Surveillance
- Video Analytics
- Intruder Alarms & Detection