Intruder Alarm Repair and Maintenance - BTEC Level 3
In this training course, we will cover the most common causes of false alarms and what can be done to identify and rectify the problems.
What will you learn?
- False alarm management
- Calibration and operation of test equipment
- Diagnosing and rectifying common faults
- Locating and rectifying cable faults
- Voltage drop and calculations
- Insurance prerequisites
- Commissioning checks
- Preventive and corrective maintenance recommendations
- Remote servicing and programming
- Developing maintenance contracts
- Intruder Alarms & Detection