Intruder Alarm Legislation - BTEC Level 3
The course will give you the confidence and ability to work safely and legally within the current range of laws and other regulations governing the intruder alarm industry.
What will you learn?
- Security risk assessments
- Gathering necessary information
- Insurers’ requirements
- Grading of intruder alarms
- System proposal procedures
- Siting and locating system components
- Requirements for Police response
- Signalling requirements
- British, European and international standards
- Confirmation and dual path signalling
- Intruder Alarms & Detection