inSite wearable devices
Clearway, with partner LociLabs, has developed innovative wearable technology to help protect those working in high risk / volatile environments such as construction, highways, security and lone workers.
Current ‘bodycam’ solutions mean you need different devices for various activities, Clearway has amalgamated these into one piece of equipment for the operative/lone worker in either the form of a body cam or for some use cases the device simply attaches to a workers hard hat – ‘helmet cam’.
Reducing roadworker exposure has been a real focus area across highway networks over the last few years, given the ever-increasing complexity of infrastructure projects and the unfortunate increase in roadworker abuse. Many network operators are turning to body cam technology to record these incidents and help with remote support for engineers on the ground.
With the function to live stream, this also means less return visits to site, you can easily have your co-workers login live to what you are looking at and solve issues in real-time on site, giving the view from the workers eye level perspective. This also reduces the need for people to attend site for inspections and helps designers with technical queries.
- Highways Workers
- Construction Sites
- Depots and Schemes
- Lone Workers
- Public Facing Roles
Why inSite Wearable Safety Devices?
- Deters and de-escalates threatening / aggressive behaviour towards staff
- Provides evidence via high quality video to support investigations and prosecutions
- Reduces false allegations and unjustified complaints against workers
- Record footage in areas not monitored by existing CCTV
- Footage can be used for training to further understand behaviours and security risks
- CCTV & Video Surveillance
- Security Personnel (Officers, Guarding, Close Protection