GARDiS PRO Software
Stepping up to provide the best solution to the latest security challenges, the GARDiS browser-based application provides the most cutting-edge software within the market. Accessible through an internet browser, the GARDiS Software doesn’t require specialist equipment - providing cost-saving benefits to you. In addition, the reduced requirement for software configuration saves on time.
- Single installation – reduces overall costs of hours and equipment required for installation
- Minimal Training – simplified system set-up and registration
- Suitable for multiple sites – incorporates the GARDiS Controller range plus the existing MICROgarde & EXgarde ranges.
- The intuitive nature of the software makes it easy to troubleshoot, reducing call-out costs
- GARDiS runs as a service, working autonomously without the need for management by a user.
- TDSi’s product range is known for its reliability, which means the product requires little maintenance.
- GARDiS software delivers the same level of security insight as previous software solutions
- The ability to update the firmware is now built-in through the GARDiS Software UI.
- Featuring Track and Trace which assists in tracking and tracing people within an organisation who have come into contact with a co-worker who identifies themselves as being infected by COVID-19.
Both the design and development have been innovated by customer feedback, which specified a simple and straightforward platform that requires minimal training. GARDiS software delivers the same level of security insight as previous software solutions, however, the ability to update the firmware is now built-in to the GARDiS Software UI.
GARDiS runs as a service, working autonomously without the need for management. The intuitive nature of the software makes it easy to troubleshoot, reducing the chance of customers incurring call-out costs. Coupled with a reliable and robust design; the GARDiS software is a desirable offering that requires minimal training and maintenance.
GARDiS PRO has all the capabilities of the GARDiS EXpress software with the opportunity for optional module licenses to be added such as site lockdown, fire door release, lift control, ANPR, T&A, REST API, and 3rd party integrations.
GARDiS PRO Licenses:
- Site Lockdown: Instantly locks selected doors to prevent entry (which is particularly useful in protecting people and property in schools, colleges, and universities).
- Fire Door Release: Enables the end user to configure an instant input to unlock configured doors.
- Lift Control: An end user can configure a GARDiS Controller and I/O units to be used to control floor access within a lift.
- Area Occupancy: End users can monitor the number of people within areas. Additional features include the ability to rest an area or individual’s occupancy and barring access to areas once limits have been reached.
3rd Party GARDiS PRO Integration Licenses:
- REST API: Allows customers and providers to integrate 3rd party systems seamlessly with our systems.
- SimonsVoss IP Locks: The SimonsVoss electronic door handle combines intelligent access control functions with an elegant, ergonomic design. Behind its slim, flat exterior lies highly innovative technology. Through utilising hubs, it can operate multiple wireless handle sets to allow access and remote door release.
- Assa Abloy IP Locks: Aperio is the smart technology by Assa Abloy that enables a range of electronic locks to be wirelessly linked to a TDSi access control system. It uses battery-powered electronic locking devices with integrated RFID card readers. The integration gives the ability to grant access and remote release a door based on the system’s decision.
- ANPR: Number plate recognition in collaboration with Hikvision ANPR camera acting as a Wiegand reader. The software will allow the end-user to add a car registration to the system to be used for access control.
- Time and Attendance: This 3rd party integration with Thinking Software’s RotaOne time and attendance platform allows end-users to simplify shift planning, ensure accuracy of payroll, and maximises the efficiency of absence management.
- CCTV: In addition, ORBNET Systems newly integrate to GARDiS using the Milestone MIPSDK and GARDiS REST API. This enables Milestone Smart Clients to receive GARDiS Events and to acknowledge alarms back to GARDiS.
- Access Control
- Door Entry / Intercom
- CCTV & Video Surveillance
- IT & Cybersecurity