EVO®VISTA™ SAFETY HELMET
EVO®VISTAshield™: Incorporates a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated face shield offering A-rated impact protection even at extreme temperatures.
EVO®VISTAlens™: Incorporates a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated over spec, offering impact protection even at extreme temperatures. Conforms to EN166.1.FT
- Eye Protection – Both the EVO®VISTAshield™ and the EVO®VISTAlens™ eye protection is made with optical class 1 material with anti-mist and anti-scratch coatings. They provide UV protection and can provide the same level of protection even at extreme temperatures.
- Head Protection – The safety cell concept prevents ricocheting debris travelling up the eyewear and impacting the scalp. In addition, the eyewear cannot make contact with the scalp, preventing injury should the eyewear be forced back on to the safety cell.
- Comfortable – The helmet is lightweight and comfortable. It fits securely with unique 3D height adjustment and a fully adjustable wheel ratchet. A 6 point terylene harness & Egyptian cotton Chamlon™ sweatband offers unrivalled comfort. Optional ventilation reduces helmet temperatures by an average of 2-3 degrees.
- Fully Adjustable & Good Coverage – The EVO®VISTAshield™ eyewear pivots smoothly to give a wide arc that allows for prescription spectacles to be worn. The EVO®VISTAshield™ has been designed to maximise facial coverage and is compact so does not compromise wearer movement.
- Fully Adjustable & Good Seal – The EVO®VISTAlens™ eyewear pivots smoothly to give a wide arc that allows for prescription spectacles to be worn. The TPR (thermoplastic rubber) seal on the EVO®VISTAlens™ moulds to the wearers face, creating a good seal for better projectile protection and increased comfort.
- Prescription Protection – The EVO®VISTAshield™ and the EVO®VISTAlens™ allow the individual wearers prescription glasses to be comfortably worn underneath the protective eyewear reducing cost and ensuring protection and vision are not compromised.
- Compatibility – The EVO®VISTAshield™ and the EVO®VISTAlens™ have been specifically designed to maximise compatibility with JSP respirators such as the Force™8 PressToCheck™ and the Sonis® helmet mounted ear defender range.
- CR2 Reflectivity – CR2 is a high intensity reflective material offering, on average, 60% more reflectivity than standard reflective clothing. CR2 is optional.
- ID Card Holder – Clear plastic ID card holder fits standard business card size identification. Simple push and slide mechanism. A lamp bracket is positioned at the top of the unit.
- Bespoke Branding – The EVO®VISTA™ range can be coloured to meet a corporate identity. They can also be printed with a company logo for improved brand recognition and to discourage theft. MOQ’s apply.