Configuring remote access to your customers’ CCTV systems can cause potential privacy or security risks if not done right.
Changes are often required on the customers’ router, and port forwarding configured, which could ultimately leave your customers’ CCTV systems or networks insecure and open to external attack.
This is where ConnectMyCCTV™ can help.
ConnectMyCCTV™ has additional security features over traditional port-forwarding, including:
- Secure HTTPS connectivity utilsing SSL certificates.
- Connectivity can be limited to specific IP addresses or range of addresses.
- Setup is managed centrally, so on-site engineers do not have access to customers connection details.
- Non-standard IP ports are used to connect to the system.
- CCTV & Video Surveillance
- IT & Cybersecurity