20 Jan 2022
CAME DXR Bus Photocells
Introducing the swiveling, synchronized infrared-beam safety devices
- Control the gate’s area of movement
- Infrared beam swivels up to 180° on its vertical axis.
- It can synchronize up to eight pairs of photocells, with no disturbances, plus no wiring required between the transmitter and the receiver.
- Also available is the double height post for installing at industrial sites used by very large vehicles.
- Infrared beam range adjustment.
- Filter function to prevent false detections due to bad weather or direct sunlight.
- Settable contact output so the photocell can double as a control device.
- Also available with aluminum alloy casing.
- The 806TF-0060 version, with battery-powered transmitter, also allows to control a sensitive resistive safety-edge to protect the moving gate leaf.
- Available in the traditional version (black edge) and in the CXN BUS version (blue edge).
- Access Control
- Door Entry / Intercom
- Home Automation