What we can offer:
- BLE hardware with Vanderbilt software
- Vanderbilt virtual credentials purchased via a software licence
- Wiegand & RS485 interface options
- Compatible with MIFARE Classic & MIFARE DESFire EV1, EV2 Compatible systems: ACT Enterprise
- FREE end-user app for Android™ and iOS™
- IP65 water-resistant with waterproof electronics
Why choose Bluetooth readers?
SMOOTH MIGRATION: Reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the life of existing ACT Enterprise system controller and hardware, while allowing a smooth migration to mobile credentials.
SAVE TIME & MONEY: Mobile credentials are time and cost-effective alternatives to managing physical credentials.
EASY MANAGEMENT: Creating, deploying, and the management of access rights can be carried out by the administrator directly in ACT Enterprise for easy management.
CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE: Bluetooth removes the need for a physical credential and replaces it with a virtual credential for smartphone devices that provides customers with a smooth user experience.
SECURE: Data encryption with 128bit AES encryption and randomization. This encryption is the same grade used by banks and hospitals.
FUTURE-PROOF INVESTMENT: The Bluetooth readers also act as a traditional card reader. This means users can continue using MIFARE cards and slowly migrate to the Bluetooth virtual credentials at their own pace.